Monday, March 21, 2011

to my jie jie

i so love bitching with you!!!
from sweden to people on the train! aaahahahaha
it was so funny when the guy's head touched your shoulder. almost. told you to cough you dunwan. heng you laugh also got use! and oso heng i made you laugh! waaaahahahaha

i tell you more rubbish things when we go for the buffet! eh maybe we go ourselves then can talk more. with the rascals, you hardly have time for me one.
last time i was your rascal. your baobei. your precious. now i gotta fight with the 2 of them. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. and remember... don't tell them what i told you ah. else later they try to kill me!

2 comments:

JieJie said...

My sniggers work together with ur outrageous suggestions that triggered my imagination... hahaha.. i was imagining all sorts of things i could have done w that guy's head! hey! he held it in a stationary position without dropping on either side after i laughed to myself a few times. he prob was thinking i was a nutcase. who cares? got the job done. no more head coming my way...

thanks for the company on the trip back home. otherw, it is so boring. i usually slp or play games on my iphone. wat else can i do? dont ask me to read more articles. enuff of reading at work.

u feel misplaced by the two rascals? hahhaa.. aiyah. u stil be the first rascal who appeared in my life lar. no matter wat!

(made) in heaven said...

hahahahaa
i think the guy scared of you. i got angry birds rio liao. i d/l for you next time! then you can play. you'll wish your journey never ends then!

and you can turn on the volume loud loud whoever sits next to you also won't get to sleep..

i'll always be the first rascal in your life, but then not first place liao mah... zzzzzz