Saturday, February 26, 2011

to those who hate and are still stalking me

what for fuck's sake are you here?
if you do not want to know bout me and what's happening in my life, then dun bother reading la!
if you can delete me off fb and msn cos of your gf, you should never be here.

if you do not want people to know bout you, then don't tell anyone what you feel, or anything at all. cos walls have ears remember? and people talk. no matter how much you want them to stop.
how can you expect people not to talk when you yourself talk so much???

if what i blog about makes you upset, then don't, please don't ever come here. it's my blog, and i will say whatever i feel. what you don't know won't hurt you.

if you're insecure and still needta keep tabs on me, i want you to know that i'm not interested in getting back with him. never ever. period. one man's meat another man's poison.
to you he's treasure. to me he's trouble.
ok? enough already????

No comments: